last updated: 03 September 2018
Welcome on Intrigue! You'll always be welcome here, if you are honest and respectful to other people.
Our mission is to allow users to express themselves freely without any offend because everyone on Intrigue have the same privileges.
You'll be considerate, think before you act and observe our community guidelines because without respect of these simple rules we'll delete you account .
How to get out from Intrigue
- We don't want to see anything we can't unsee.
- The quickest way to get out the platform is by disturbing the other community users with wrong messages or contents. If you are disrespectful, offensive, threatening or rude to another user, we reserve the right to ban you from Intrigue.
- Intrigue isn't a show of your most provocative contents. No nudity, no sexually explicit content, no sex toys. Contents that violate these guidelines may be deleted, and the most severe cases may result in account removal.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on hate speech. Any content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity is strictly forbidden and may result in you being permanently banned.
- We do not tolerate violent or obscene contents or profiles containing hate speech on our community. We'll remove any content that we deem disrespectful to others in the network and the user banned, depending on its severity.
- No taking screenshots of other people’s profiles or conversations and posting or distributing them publicly. No stalking, threats, bullying, intimidation, invading privacy or revealing other people's personal information. We are reserved the right to ban any user that has exhibited behaviour threatening, intentionally or malicious, to other users.
- No children unaccompanied by an adult, even if it’s you at age six. This is to protect kids because their safety is more important. We reserve the right to remove these contents.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on predatory behaviour of any kind. Anyone attempting to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity may be banned. Also, any user caught sharing their own financial account information (PayPal, Venmo, etc.) for the purpose of receiving money from other users may be banned from our network.
- If it doesn't belong to you, it doesn't belong on your Intrigue stream. Any of your content that someone else owns the copyright to (and has not granted you authorization to use) may be deleted.
- Don’t be fake, you are real. Soliciting other users is prohibited on our network. If the purpose of your message is to drive people to external websites via a link or otherwise, it is probably in violation of our terms of service and may get you banned.
- Please do not publish a phone number on your public stream. You have a chat to connect with other so that personal information can be shared privately. Private information, in public stream, of any sort such as phone numbers, social security numbers, addresses, passwords or financial information is subject to removal and may result in you being banned from our network.
REPORT ALL BAD BEHAVIOUR
- In app: From any content, open the three button menu and tap 'Report' to send us a quick report.
- Off our app: If need be, contact local law enforcement, then email firstname.lastname@example.org.